[Freeswitch-users] transfer_fallback_extension

T Fred Farmington tfred31 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 20:55:00 MSK 2015

On a number of websites and in my conf/directory/default.xml file I see:
     <variable name = "transfer_fallback_extension" value = "operator"/>

And in my    conf/dialplan/default.xml   file I see     <extension name = "operator">    where the operator 'extension' is defined as a single extension number.

But I don't want the failed transfer attempt to go to a single pre-defined extension
I want the failed transfer attempt to go back to the extension which initially launched the transfer attempt

How/where would I modify the variable   transfer_fallback_extension   to get this to work as needed?

Or should this be handled in a different manner somewhere else within FreeSWITCH?
If so, where/how?

Thanks