[Freeswitch-users] How do I bridge to a different profile AND gateway?

Sebastian Auriol spa at syntec.co.uk
Thu Mar 26 20:05:01 MSK 2015

Hi list,

It's my first post: be gentle! ;-)

I've read the wiki and I've searched the mailing list but I can't find out
how to do what I want to do and that is:

Bridge an incoming call to a different profile AND specify the gateway?  I
can easily see how to do one or the other but not both.  Why would I want to
do this?  The incoming call is on the internal profile.  The internal
profile uses UDP and ACLs as it is all connected to a single switch.  But
the call from internal needs to be bridged to an external gateway using TLS
- on a different network interface.  So it should be on a different profile.
However, I don't want to specify the IP address in the dialplan because the
destination is another gateway, so it should be a gateway.

Any help appreciated - I'm fairly new to FS.

Kind regards,

SebA