[Freeswitch-users] Documentation review: mod_perl expert needed

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Fri Mar 20 19:05:50 MSK 2015

The FreeSWITCH community needs someone who is familiar with mod_perl to review this page and update it to reflect the current revision. The old page copied from the wiki is outdated.

Contact me directly or one of the core developers to add your JIRA account to the confluence-editors group and you can make the mod_perl page useful again to the community.

Thanks.

---

Bote

FreeSWITCH Docs Janitor