[Freeswitch-users] DTMF missing digits

Podrigal, Aron aronp at guaranteedplus.com
Thu Mar 19 19:10:24 MSK 2015

I am experiencing problems with sonus dtmf. I tried setting different
parameters related to the RTP BUGS listed in switch_types.h but it did not
seem to fix the problem.

I have freeswitch ----> [carrier(sonus), ...]  -----> freeswitch

*freeswitch sends the following digits to our carrier, and is received by
the other end (also a freeswitch) missing the digits marked in black.*
*pcap shows the missing digits as being part of the previous packet, so two
1's becomes one 1 with the duration sum of two.*

* 1   -    1   -    2   -    1   -    1   -    #*

*What are the relevant parameters I should set?*