[Freeswitch-users] Disable Re-INVITE on REFER ?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Mar 19 15:36:45 MSK 2015

Disable session timers wil probably fix this

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

ClueCon 2015 Call for Speakers <https://www.cluecon.com/call-for-speakers/> |
Register <https://freeswitch.com/cart.php?gid=1> TODAY!

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*iNUM:*+883 5100 1420 9001 | *ISN:*410*543 | *Skype:*briankwest