[Freeswitch-users] Port changes in multiple 183s cause no audio after 200

Michael St-Georges m.stgeorges at csl-technologies.com
Sat Mar 14 05:18:41 MSK 2015

eOOfO1YW0K2EOSkOl7zanAC/G2K4zDHf at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hello,
> The following is on FreeSWITCH Version
1.5.15b+git~20150126T215733Z~c16f9ec1d9~64bit (git c16f9ec 2015-01-26
21:57:33Z 64bit).

> The design goal for this configuration is that of a simple transcoding
SBC.  SIP calls arrive with various supported codecs, SIP calls bridge
out on PCMU.  No users, no auth, etc.  Overall, it seems to work but
there is one call flow I'm struggling with.

> The B-leg of calls are bridged to a PSTN gateway.  If the gateway's
signaling follows 100, 183, 200, all is well.  But if the gateway sends
multiple 183s with different RTP ports, there is no audio when the call
goes to 200.  See the following example:

>  - Gateway signals 183 with SDP indicating audio on port 16384. -
Gateway signals 183 with SDP indicating audio on port 16386. - Gateway
signals 200 with SDP indicating audio on port 16384 (same as original
183).

#2.  As such, I hear early media from both until the 200 OK.  When the
call connects, I see no such port change in the debug, and since it's
still listening on the wrong port (from 183 #2), there is no audio.

> I've seen some older posts where Anthony seemed against even the port
change from 183 #1 to 183 #2, yet that seems to work okay today.  It
just doesn't sense the port change from 183 --> 200.  I don't know if
this is a feature, bug, or misconfigured option.  Thoughts are welcome!

> - Jeff

tch-users

_