[Freeswitch-users] failover in freeswitch dialplan using | or lcr

Godson Gera godson.g at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 14:09:50 MSK 2015

There are many timeout variables available to control the call behavior
like call_timeout,leg_timeout,bridge_answer_timeout etc. Check out this
page https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Variables . Try
them out and pick the one suits your needs

FreeSWITCH Consultant <http://godson.in>