[Freeswitch-users] git push invalid format

I put the Who? in Mishehu mishehu at freeswitch.org
Tue Mar 10 19:14:24 MSK 2015

Not only that but it seems that it works differently on different builds
and/or versions of git.  I only receive the first two messages about
expected 'committer' line, but not the others, on my system.  I guess
it's sometimes better to just sweep some very minor things under the rug
than trying to gut out everything to fix it - especially when what we're
talking about is simply a metadata "problem".

--
Yossi Neiman