[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch --> Faxing issue

Martin Schöpfer (GMX) martinschoepfer at gmx.de
Sun Mar 8 01:47:00 MSK 2015

Hello,

can anyone help me by my config for faxing with freeswitch. I have testet al
functions of spandsp also to set the software Modems active and receive
faxes with hylafax but nothing works.

That’s the function I want to get

inbound

 Sip-provider à Freeswitch à Cisco SPA3102 Line 1(T.28 enabled) à hp fax or
another

For now i´m getting the message “no fax detected” from my faxing maschine

Outbound

Hp fax or another à Cisco SPA3102 Line 1 à Freeswitch à Sip-provider
.

There I get the message phone busy always ‘I know the other faxing maschine
isn busy that’s my second’

The softmodem are also always busy I can’t check the function by cu –l FS
because it tells me line in use.

Freeswitch Version is the latest master branch of 1.4

Thanks for your advice

Martin