[Freeswitch-users] Regex

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sat Mar 7 18:11:05 MSK 2015

The FreeSWITCH debug log output is quite informative, although it can be daunting at first.

My guess is that you have not configured a gateway under conf/sip_profiles/external/gateway-name.xml containing at least

<gateway name=”wph_out_work”>

which is the lookup key for that gateway named in the sofia line.

The name of the XML file is not important, just so that you can identify it. The rest of those settings from Asterisk populate the corresponding fields; even though they come from Asterisk, I doubt that FreeSWITCH will reject them J

If you’ve already done this, then the log files will show the bridge app being fed that sofia dial string and the lines immediately following should tell you what happened next.

Or perhaps that extension in the dialplan is not even being matched in the first place?

Hope this helps.

Bote