[Freeswitch-users] Stale Channels build up

Naveen Khanna naveen.khanna.bm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 12:33:54 MSK 2015

Hi,

I am getting Stale Channels build up in my Freeswitch installation.

We have a deployed a Dialer solution which is based on mod_callcenter, and a continuous stream of call are generated using Originate api command. As time progress the hung channels build increase and moment it reaches a threshold of 420+ of stale channels the entire site goes down. The Sip connections / extensions get disconnect and there is no means that they can get connected again.

However, switch continues receive incoming calls, but extensions / agents sitting behind mod_callcenter are unable to answer calls. The only solution that I have is to restart the switch.

I am using : Freeswitch 1.4 enabled with WebRTC support, SipmML5 based Sip Client and postgres as database. The solution is deployed on CentOS 6.6 64 bit.

Regards,

Naveen Khanna