[Freeswitch-users] What does cause 'INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION' a hangup cause?

I put the Who? in Mishehu mishehu at freeswitch.org
Thu Mar 5 18:55:11 MSK 2015

You can but then you may push your packets over the MTU and this has the
potential to cause problems.  I suggest you take a look in the SDP
information in the CDR's or get an active trace or pcap on calls that
are ending with INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION.  I believe the SIP response
code that FS will send back in those cases is 488.  When you look at the
SDP for the codecs requested by the remote and compare them to what
FreeSWITCH is offering and then you can see what it is that you need to
activate.

--
Yossi Neiman