[Freeswitch-users] $${sounds_dir} variable

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Wed Mar 4 19:35:32 MSK 2015

I always start in conf/vars.xml and if I don’t find the variable defined there, I continue to look elsewhere.

In this case sounds_dir is defined as a pre-processor variable in vars.xml but can be overridden in a particular playback request if necessary.

The command line switch mentioned by Steven provides another means to define it.

Bote