[Freeswitch-users] Implementing telecom​ module with FreeSwitch

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Mar 3 16:46:14 MSK 2015

Most of what you want is either on our wiki/confluence or on the sangoma
wiki, maybe you can narrow down your request once you attempt to deploy /
implement the solution?

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 1:21 AM, Manish Talwar <manish.talwar at nexxuspg.com>
wrote:

>  Hello,
>

>  Please suggest me about my below mentioned email.
>

>  Thanks,
>

>  Regards,​
>
> Manish Talwar

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*iNUM:*+883 5100 1420 9001 | *ISN:*410*543 | *Skype:*briankwest