[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: How it works? Lua & MySQL throug ODBC

Борисов, Дмитрий / Dmitriy Borisov bordmi at rarus.ru
Tue Mar 3 00:09:48 MSK 2015

Hi, All!

I have experienced periodicaly problems with FreeSWITCH running LUA scripts.

This scripts are event hooks. In some unknown reasons some times FreeSWITCH
crashes without any records in log. I`ve some qustions:

1. How can I enable more detailed debug?
2. How to store freeswitch.core in some explained previously place?
3. May be thread blocking while doing transaction to MySQL through ODBC the
source of my problems? If yes, how to solve it?

--
with best regards,
Dmitriy Borisov