[Freeswitch-users] Mod_shout libfacc support

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 04:19:23 MSK 2015

 m4a is decoded by vlc so you should can make it work if you can make you
vlc work with m4a.

btw: libfaac is for encoding so you never need it when playback. you may
mean libfaad witch is for decoding. Maybe a bounty can help you get what
you want? note both faac and faad are GPL and also available in commercial
license so that’s you need to figure out first.

--
Seven Du
http://about.me/dujinfang

Sent with Sparrow <http://www.sparrowmailapp.com/?sig>