[Freeswitch-users] Announce position in queue

Shai Perelman groysem at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 15:20:56 MSK 2015

I found this code for adding position annoucement ability to fusionpbx.
https://code.google.com/p/fusionpbx/issues/detail?id=658

can some one point me the steps to integrate it to my fpbx installation?

it looks like the code files is replacing some original code , is that good?
what about version updates, isnt it going to overwrite it?
are there other , better options to acheive this?

Im new to this so forgive my newbie questions,
I find this list to be the only solution trying to learn fs and fusion, as
the documentation is very limited.
Thanks
Shai