[Freeswitch-users] 2 incoming calls on freeswitch with bypass_media

Jurijs Ivolga jurij.ivo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 21:54:02 MSD 2015

Hi,

Thank you a lot for your input, but I would like to emphasize that I need
to have bypass media when 2 incoming calls are connected on freeswitch.
Link what you sent is for regular case, when user A calling to user B. But
I'm asking about a case when user A calling into freeswith and user B
calling into freeswitch. Then we will connect them in one call using
uuid_bridge for example.

Is it possible to have media to bypass Freeswitch or not in such case?

I tried to use  bypass_media_after_bridge, but it didn't worked for me. On
this point I think that in my case is not possible to bypass media, I think
it is against SIP RFC.

If you have any ideas how to make it work, please share with me.

Thank you a lot!

With kind regards,

Jurijs