[Freeswitch-users] One way audio Remote extensions

Jackson Fisher - Forward.IT jackson at forwardit.com.au
Fri Jun 26 01:52:48 MSD 2015

Hi All,

I am having issues with one way audio on inbound calls with extensions that I have set up at a new remote office to the freeswitch server.

Phones are registering over the WAN to the Freeswitch server, outgoing calls work without issue just inbound calls.

What would be the best approach to troubleshooting where the issue lies. I believe I have all the correct ports forwarded. Do I need stun?

Thanks, Jackson Fisher

[Email-signature.jpg]

Jackson Fisher   |  Network Engineer