[Freeswitch-users] calling again if the receiver hangsup

jam li ctshyd218 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:36:48 MSD 2015

Hi,

I am using freeswitch server for android softphone development. When i am
calling from my softphone to a mobile number, and if the receiver of the
call hangs up without answering. then i am getting voice mail message from
the receiver end. and The mobile number at the receiver end is receiving
the call again.

please guide me which channel variable i must set in my sip providers
dialplan, so that the call is established only once.

This behavior is not happening when i call between freeswitch extention to
freeswitch extention.

Regards.