[Freeswitch-users] telephone-event at multiple rates

Russell Treleaven rtreleaven at bunnykick.ca
Sun Jun 21 19:16:53 MSD 2015

I just found your message in my spam folder.
Attemped to test against freeswitch master but I can't get mod_opus to
build.

Probably going to be mid week before I can look at this again.

# make mod_opus
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/freeswitch'
make  libfreeswitch.la
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/freeswitch'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/freeswitch'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/freeswitch'
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/freeswitch/src/mod'
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/freeswitch/src/mod'

making all mod_opus
make[3]: Entering directory
`/usr/local/src/freeswitch/src/mod/codecs/mod_opus'
Makefile:822: *** You must install libopus-dev to build mod_opus.  Stop.
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/src/freeswitch/src/mod/codecs/mod_opus'
make[2]: *** [mod_opus-all] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/freeswitch/src/mod'
make[1]: *** [mod_opus] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/freeswitch/src/mod'
make: *** [mod_opus] Error 2

Sincerely,

Russell