[Freeswitch-users] Directory Schema v1.4

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Jun 18 19:46:43 MSD 2015

both 1.4 and master have always had the ability to do both.  I've streamlined the configure args to make it easier to do FHS on master, but both still default the /usr/local/freeswitch.

on master if you pass prefix, it will use FHS, unless you --disable-fhs.  You almost definitely want to also pass all of --prefix=/usr --locastatedir=/var --sysconfdir=/etc if you want fhs. Most sane packaging systems pass this to configure as part of a macro but ymmv.