[Freeswitch-users] record_session It does not work properly

Denis Jakovlev yadenis at seznam.cz
Thu Jun 18 16:00:07 MSD 2015

Hi all,

I have a pretty big problem, I fight over that last couple of weeks.
I need to record video conversations that occur through frisweetch version 1.7 on Debian. I use for record mod_av.

Here's a simple context

<include>
  <extension name="from-centos">
   <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(onops)$">
    <action application="export" data="nolocal:absolute_codec_string=G726,PCMU,PCMA,VP8"/>
    <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
    <action application="set" data="record_concat_video=true"/>
    <action application="export" data="execute_on_answer=record_session $${base_dir}/recordings/${strftime(%Y%m%d_%H%M%S)}_${caller_id_number}_${destination_number}.mp4"/>
    <action application="answer"/>
    <action application="sleep" data="1000"/>
    <action application="bridge" data="user/1005 at sip1.applicloud.com"/>
   </condition>
  </extension>
</include>

The problem follows. And I do not know how to solve it.
If I use a global setting codecs which have opus writes only one side.
If there is anything else, it writes both. But it is very strange. The sound is recorded a maximum of 19 seconds. The video itself begins somewhere in the middle. No matter how much the conversation lasted. In the console, no errors.
And I do not understand how to overcome it.

Any ideas?

--
S pozdravem,
Ing.Denis Jakovlev