[Freeswitch-users] Change invite header on inbound call

Tanguy phenix at vfemail.net
Wed Jun 17 00:46:18 MSD 2015

Hello, i found a another way to do this.

I tried like
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Connecting_Freeswitch_and_Asterisk.
This is not exactly like a provider trunk because i have to change the
dialplan if the remote server IP is changing, but for my immediate use,
it will be enough.

Sorry for dump question.

<extension name="ringbacktone" continue="true">

<condition field="destination_number" expression="^(0\d{9})$">
<action application="ring_ready" />
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/external/$1 at asterisk_ip_adress"/>
</condition>
</extension>