[Freeswitch-users] sched_hangup update within active call

Vlad Fabi vaad.fabi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 00:20:05 MSD 2015

Maybe my explanation was a little bit incorrect. I mean outbound socket
usage. So FS fires events to Event Socket Server.
After your remark i checked again wiki, and found (
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Event_Socket_Outbound#Events):

*By default, the connected socket will not receive any freeswitch events.
You can issues following event commands to let freeswitch send events the
connected socket.*

*Receive only events from this channel. *

Similar reasoning, filtering could be done similar as for inbound socket,
or it general behavior for inbound\outbound sockets.