[Freeswitch-users] Log of Authentication Attempts/Failures

Густаво Силва gfs at etherway.ru
Thu Jun 11 18:01:16 MSD 2015

Hello Guys,

I am trying to log the attempts and failures of the authentication
process but I am not able to get the log as described in the freeswitch
site.

I have already set my profile to log it by doing:

<param name="log-auth-failures" value="true"/>

and I reloaded the sofia mod.

I should get in the freeswitch log, "SIP auth challenge" or "SIP auth
failure", but I am getting only "Send challenge for" and "Send forbidden
for" if the authentication fails.

I am using the freeswitch version 1.2.11.

What else should I do?

Regards,
Gustavo