[Freeswitch-users] Freetdm group

Matt Broad matt at inveroak.com
Thu Jun 11 11:21:41 MSD 2015

Hi Michael,

I tried following both the sangoma wiki and freeswitch confluence pages
when setting up the card.
Sangoma support would be my last resort, but I was hoping that someone
on this list would have some hints or tips as to where I was going wrong :)

The card itself works fine, but what I need is to be able to send
outbound calls and not have to worry about checking to see what port has
free lines available.
 From reading the wikis I think this is possible by grouping the spans.

thanks
Matt