[Freeswitch-users] installing Freeswitch on Windows 7 x86

Szeto, Steven steven.szeto at mitel.com
Wed Jun 10 16:35:05 MSD 2015

1. Open a DOS window and run FreeSwitch.exe. Be sure to run it as
administrator
2. look in FreeSwitch\log\freeswitch.log to see why the application is not
working.

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 11:03 PM, cynttia moreno <cynttiamoreno at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Anyone tried installing Freeswitch on Windows 7 x86
> I am researching for one job in college and I need the .msi installer the
> downloaded http://files.freeswitch.org/windows/installer/ it does not
> work, FreeSwitchConsole.exe opening is closed immediately, try to follow
> the instructions to create my own executable of
> https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Windows but I find
> it very difficult, I think the instructions are not updated.if someone
> already installed on Windows 7 x86 could spend the installer or help me
> do, Please be so kind as to help me? thanks

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or
protected by legal privilege. Any unauthorized review, use, copy,
disclosure or distribution of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify Mitel immediately and destroy
all copies of this e-mail.  Mitel does not accept any liability for breach
of security, error or virus that may result from the transmission of this
message.