[Freeswitch-users] sched_hangup update within active call

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 12:52:46 MSD 2015

Kamil, I just looked now at the sources explicitly. sched_hangup does
not check if there's another hangup task already present. It just adds
a new hangup task.

So, if the second sched_hangup assigns an event that is nearer in
time, then yes, it will be executed earlier. But if you try using
sched_hangup to extend the call time, it will not work.