[Freeswitch-users] Does Freeswitch support caller picture?

Charles Bujold cjbujold at accra.ca
Tue Jun 9 22:22:07 MSD 2015

Just purchased a Snom 870 and M9r telephone set which amongst other options
supports the display of the caller image if the PBX supports it.  They refer
to the following two header requirements to show the picture:

The SIP INVITE should contain the following SIP Header:

Call-Info: <http://192.168.1.2:8080/images/extensions1.bmp>;purpose=icon

or

Call-Info: icon="http://192.168.10.14:80/snom/photo/DirectoryEntry1.png"

My question is does Freeswitch support such features and if so How can I
implement this? Do I create a folder with the images, but how do I match
them with the caller ID?

Thanks

CJB