[Freeswitch-users] Freetdm group

Vallimamod Abdullah vma at 440hz.fr
Tue Jun 9 15:10:24 MSD 2015

Hi,

- the “a” means isdn channel hunting order: “a” seeks for the first lowest numbered channel available and “A”, for the first highest numbered (i.e. start seeking from the end.) It is advisable to *not* use the same order as your telco to avoid glare conditions.

- for the group, I don’t know if there is another place for isdn but for ss7, I declare it only on freetdm.conf. Make sure the span name is the same in autoload_configs/freetdm.conf.xml:

	<sangoma_pri_spans>

Here the “name” must be the same as in freetdm.conf.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Vallimamod
.