[Freeswitch-users] Using verto between two FS boxes

Free Switcher switcherfree at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 00:47:12 MSD 2015

Hi Michael,
The called party is not registered on the first FS box - they are
registered on the second FS. I'm trying to forward all calls matching
a certain pattern from box1 to box2. I would like this leg to use
verto (or sip over websocket). In my box 1 dial plan, I have an
extension matching the pattern and I invoke the bridge application to
route the call to box2. I have tried the following:

<action application="bridge" data="${verto_contact $1 at X.X.X.X}"/>

as well as this:

<action application="bridge" data="verto.rtc/$1 at X.X.X.X"/>

In either case, when the call hits this action I see the error message
"originate failed due to USER_NOT_REGISTERED" and the call is then
terminated. I appreciate any suggestions to make this work with veto.
Alternatively, I would like to try originating this leg as sip over
websocket but don't know how.

Thanks,
Andy.