[Freeswitch-users] Some way to debug mailer-app external program?

Alejandro cdgraff at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 22:50:29 MSD 2015

Hi Guys,

I had setup external mail-app is just a Python script like the presented
into the documentation.

But I see that this is not executed. This be the logs
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=fkQmD48S

My setting has: 1000.xml

     <param name="vm-email-all-messages" value="true"/>
      <param name="vm-attach-file" value="true" />
      <param name="vm-mailto" value="mail at gmail.com"/>

and /etc/freeswitch/autoload_configs/switch.conf.xml

    <param name="mailer-app" value="/tmp/test.py" />
    <param name="mailer-app-args" value="" />

test.py just save a log with the date of the execution, to debug the
mailer-app exec, but the logs is empty.

please any advice will be welcome!

Thanks
Alejandro