[Freeswitch-users] Advanced channel mix

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sat Jun 6 05:30:05 MSD 2015

this sounds like a typical attended transfer scenarios.  If you are using
sip phones, this behavior should just work natively with the attended
transfer function on the phone.  If you don't have access to a phone with
that feature, check out
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_att_xfer