[Freeswitch-users] rfc2833 DTMF behaviour

Sharath Kumar Sharath.Kumar at meZocliq.com
Fri Jun 5 18:15:57 MSD 2015

Are you sure the in the failed call leg the terminating Sipp is indicating support for telephony event in the 200 OK SDP ? SIP logs for both the calls would be useful.

From: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org [mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of Pete Kelly
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2015 8:06 AM
To: FreeSWITCH Users Help
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] rfc2833 DTMF behaviour

Is there anything obvious I can check in the rtpevent packets to suggest why FreeSWITCH would:

- For UAC A - report receiving DTMF and successfully forward it to the bridged UAC
- For UAC B - report receiving DTMF and *not* forward it.

Both UAC's A and B show freeswitch reporting it has received the DTMF but only DTMF from UAC A gets forwarded to the bridge. Same dialplan/sip_profile/dialled extension.

I feel sure it must be something within the DTMF packet itself that FreeSWITCH is not liking and therefore not forwarding