[Freeswitch-users] Originate + Bridge Timeouts

Joshua Gigg giggsey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 15:39:20 MSD 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to find some documentation on the various timeouts when using
originate and bridge.

Note: I don't use gateways in my application, rather targeting them
directly.

What I want to be able to control for each:

   1. Time before receiving any SIP message back from my Invite.
   2. No Answer Timeout - the amount of time before I get the 200 Ok.

I want to be able control them when using both bridge + originate,
regardless of early media (For originate, I disable early media, when
bridging, I allow it).

I've seen originate_timeout, which seems to help with point 1, but when
bridging, it gets ignored as soon as I get early media. I've seen
call_timeout, but other posts on the mailing list suggest it isn't used
anywhere.

--
Joshua Gigg