[Freeswitch-users] Ad hoc conference

Alexey Melnichuk alexeymelnichuck at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 11:00:27 MSD 2015

Yehavi Bourvine <yehavi.bourvine at ...> writes:

> - When A presses *1 the first time, a conference room is created and the
>other party is transfered to it.
> - For the second and others: A initiates a new call, and when
> connected press *2  to connect the  new party as well as A into the
>conference room,
>
> What I don;t know how to do is: How to take a bridged call, split it into
two
? legs and move one or both into the conference room. Any idea will help.

I just do same thing. This is my first attempt to write FS dialplan.
Some notes. I use FustionPBX and it has extension called `page` that
create conf. So I use same name to my extension.
Also I have problem with implementation `unbridge` so for now
I use `transfer` application. This is my variant[1].

To transfer both legs to conf I use

	export page_extension=page-${create_uuid foo}-${domain_name}
	bind_digit_action local,*0,exec:transfer,-both
 page_enter_to XML page.${domain_name},both

[1] https://gist.github.com/moteus/7cf4cd6336f5026e176a