[Freeswitch-users] G729 both in hardware and bypass

Guillermo Ruiz Camauer grcamauer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 18:52:19 MSD 2015

OK, this is probably not a usual setup, but I would like to know if it is
possible:

I have a FS server with 2 IP trunks configured.  It also has a Digium
hardware transcoding card which I use for 120 sessions of G729.

I would like to set FS up in such a way that one of the IP trunks uses G729
in bypass mode.  It is an outbound IVR and all voice prompts are
pre-recorded in G729.

I would like that the other trunk use the Digium transcoding hardware.  Is
there any way to configure this?

Thanks in advance,
--
Guillermo Ruiz Camauer