[Freeswitch-users] Unpark call

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 02:34:00 MSD 2015

my idea in line.

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 5:41 PM, Carlos Ruiz Díaz <carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 4:30 PM, SamyGo <govoiper at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can you tell if FS is involved in all calls or Kamailio dials A and B
>> party and only sends calls to a parking lot in failure route ?
>>

> Yes. I maintain state of which calls went to FS, and which ones didn't.
>
> I was thinking of using something like a notifier that should be fired
> from Kamailio (using http maybe?) and be received by FS somewhere. This
> would tell which parking queue to process and later "deflect" or "bridge"
> the call again to Kamailio which will forward it to the right agent.
>
> Is this achievable?

Yes. I beleive if you've the uuid of the call stored in a redis hash
corresponding to the SIP Call-ID header , and you tell you maintain state
of which calls sent ..so as soon as B party gets diconnected you can
trigger an ESL/API command to FS to "bridge" that uuid with a particular
destination_number.

>> We did this long time ago with OpenSIPS where A party goes into fake
>> ringing at a FS server and keeps dialing B party number at OpenSIPS gw
>> every after 45 or so seconds, if B party is available FS bridges the call,
>> if not then again stay at the parking lot. You need to set some
>> valet_parking_ variables for timeout and orbit extension.
>>

> This looks like a polling procedure, right? I will have to study valet
> parking first to see what I can do with it.

Yes exactly what it is, that how valet_parking_timeout works. Its upto you
whichever way you like to go with.

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org