[Freeswitch-users] Freetdm configuration

Vallimamod Abdullah vma at 440hz.fr
Tue Jul 28 16:54:45 MSD 2015

Hi,

You are apparently getting physical alarms with the link. Check the card and your cables first to see if the link is stable and you are not getting any error on wanpipe side. Sangoma wiki may help: http://wiki.sangoma.com/Wanpipemon-T1-E1-physical-Line-alarms <http://wiki.sangoma.com/Wanpipemon-T1-E1-physical-Line-alarms>

Best Regards,
Vallimamod
.