[Freeswitch-users] Implementing <Form> Tag of VXML in Freeswtich using Javascript

david.fu at oocl.com david.fu at oocl.com
Tue Jul 28 06:00:46 MSD 2015

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your prompt reply so much.  Actually, we have an existing VXML application. The voice browser sends HTTP request to the Application server, which returns VXML to the voice browser in IVR server. Now, we would like to migrate it to Freeswitch.  As we used <FORM> and <SUBMIT> tag in VXML, we are searching how to implement this in Freeswitch to send request to Application Server, and then return XML or Javascript instead of VXML to Freeswtich. Would you please give us some hints ? Thanks.

Best Regards,
David