[Freeswitch-users] Strange mod_sofia logic

Igor Olhovskiy igorolhovskiy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 01:31:17 MSD 2015

Hi!

Found really strange behavior, but may be it's correct.
I'm using FusionPBX as a FreeSwitch GUI, but problem more to FS.
So, when I'm setting context of profile 'internal' to 'public' (yes, it's
incorrect, but possible) this profile stop accept registrations.
Answering "SIP/2.0
405 Method Not Allowed"
and gives list of methods like
INVITE,ACK,BYE,CANCEL,OPTIONS,MESSAGE,INFO,UPDATE,PRACK,NOTIFY,PUBLISH,SUBSCRIBE
But when changing to 'default, all works correct and list of methods are
INVITE, ACK, BYE, CANCEL, OPTIONS, MESSAGE, INFO, UPDATE, REGISTER, REFER,
NOTIFY, PUBLISH, SUBSCRIBE
So the question is: how changing of context can inflict on methods
supported?  And how to control methods supported in more obvious way? (For
ex, disable REFER)
FreeSwitch version is 1.4.20
--
Best regards,