[Freeswitch-users] ReINVITE - 488 Not Acceptable Here

Chris Tunbridge blasterjr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 20:11:32 MSD 2015

Sergio, please fill in some additional information like which JS WebSocket
client you're using, there are lots of hold issues with SipML5 and JsSIP,
the only one that i know that has working hold music is sip.js (was a fork
of JsSIP) and I've personally contributed towards making the hold function
correctly on sip.js