[Freeswitch-users] mod_local_stream moh confusion

Lappe, Adam adam.lappe at qsc.de
Thu Jul 23 12:15:24 MSD 2015

Hello,

i am testing the latest 1.4.19 Version of FreeSWITCH.
Currently we are running an old 1.2.7 Version.

Everything seems to work fine, but there is 1 error that is very confusing:

When a call gets transfered by the callee (i.e. by the receptionist) the call will be terminated.
All I see is this error line:
[ERR] switch_core_file.c:149 Invalid file format [local_stream] for [moh]!

I don't use the local_stream module.
freeswitch at internal> module_exists mod_local_stream
false

This error does not exists with the old version.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,
Adam