[Freeswitch-users] Enterprise originate not honouring fs_path in 302 redirect

Asgaroth 00asgaroth00 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 17:55:41 MSD 2015

Hi All,

First of all, I'm a relatively new user of FreeSWITCH so, please bear
with me if I'm asking a silly question.

I have users registering through multiple kamailio
loadbalancer/registrars, so when we build a bridge command to multiple
local users we send the initial invite(s) to the kamailio lookup server
which then responds with a 302 redirect message specifying the contact
details of the user.

What I am trying to do is get FreeSWITCH to call a particular user via a
particular loadbalancer based on information recieved in the 302
redirect. From what I have read in the archives, we can achieve this
with the fs_path directive on the bridge command. However, how/where do
I specify the fs_path in the contact header in the 302 redirect in such
a manner that FreeSWITCH will honour the fs_path directive.

I originally tried setting a fs_path parameter in the contact of the 302
redirect message, something like the following:

Contact:
<sip:subscriber at 1.2.3.4:5678;rinstance=9af71926212a25cf;transport=UDP;received=sip:5.6.7.8:9012;fs_path=sip:1.2.3.5>

However, FreeSWITCH ignores the fs_path directive here and attempts to
send this call directly to 1.2.3.4, instead of sending it via 1.2.3.5.

Is this at all possible using the enterprise originate (:_: seperator)
feature of the bridge command?

We're attempting this with FreeSWITCH v 1.4.20 ("official" rpm packages
from the repo)

Any info/tips/suggestions/beatings much appreciate :)

Thanks