[Freeswitch-users] VideoCall with h264

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Jul 21 19:57:24 MSD 2015

This currently works fine on Debian 8 Jessie.  To my knowledge other
distributions do not include all the required dependencies so it should be
possible but would require you to handle getting all of the dependencies
sorted out yourself.  We will not be putting those additional dependencies
for pattented algorithms in our repositories.