[Freeswitch-users] Disable 401 and 407 for internal profile

Admin smontour at twc.com
Mon Jul 20 23:54:07 MSD 2015

Hi,
 I want to configure FS to not challenge calls that come in from an
internal profile (internal network devices), meaning disable SIP '401
Unauthorized' and '407 Proxy Authentication Required' for calls that
belong to internal profile. I changed 'auth-calls' parameter to 'false',
in internal.xml file but FS still sends 401 method when a user attempts
to register and it sends 407 when an invite comes in. It seems the
parameter is for ACL though. Is there another parameter to change in
order to disable SIP 401 and 407 methods?

Thank you.