[Freeswitch-users] shared line or other suggestion

Jason Holden jason.holden at start.ca
Mon Jul 20 17:38:42 MSD 2015

If a call comes in and phone a answers the call and places it on hold you
can see all the held calls with the proper CID.

On phone b that has a shared line of phone a you see the held call and are
able to answer is but it shows the caller Id of phone a and not the caller
on hold.

I want to see the CID of the caller on the list of held calls and not the
phones CID that has placed the call on hold.

  _____