[Freeswitch-users] Serving Verto HTML from a different server

Jack jack at livecall.com
Sun Jul 19 23:16:28 MSD 2015

Chad,
I was able to get this to work under windows environment.  I set up a
secure server www.xxxx.com to serve the html and then pointed
fs.xxxx.com at my FreeSwitch server.
My certificates were "domain validated" so I had two certificates, one
for each domain/server .  You could probably get a wildcard certificate
and use the same certificate on both servers.   The main reason I used
"domain validated" was I was able to purchase them for $5 a year each.
Jack