[Freeswitch-users] ESL PHP error

ik idokan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 18:03:25 MSD 2015

If you are using the embedded version of PHP support that arrives with FS,
you must set a whole list of environment stuff.
You first need to have the esl.so file loaded, but only if you have dl.so
enabled in php.ini or php.d you'll be able to do so.

I used a simpler version of ESL, that was based on FusionPBX and using pure
TCP sockets rather then the shard library, and it works great, but you
require to do additional work yourself.

Ido